Led by Susan Hyatt (that’s me!) a Master Certified Life Coach who has been featured in O: The Oprah Magazine and on national TV, this is a weekend that will leave you feeling clear about your business direction, ready to take action to build your dream practice, and more deeply in love with the art of coaching than ever before.
It all happens in Savannah, Georgia—a gorgeous city with so many fun experiences and attractions to tempt you. Warning: most people who come never want to leave.
Get ready for to-die-for food, historic buildings, sunny weather (yes: temperatures in the 60s, even in January!) and beautiful Southern hospitality!
Payment options below!
Whether you want to book your first 10 paying clients, book your first major speaking gig, or get clarity on how to market your next online program, you will walk away from this event with at least one “OHHH YES!” breakthrough idea on how to make it happen.
Of course, the training you receive at the event is just part of the equation. Once you return home, it’s up to you to put your business and marketing plan into action!
If you know you’re the kind of person who gets the best results when you’ve got firm deadlines and personalized coaching to hold you accountable, check out the VIP ticket option for CLEAR COACHES LIVE. You get 6 weeks of coaching—beginning after the event—to keep you on track plus special VIP-only experiences throughout the event.
You hold your clients accountable to their vision and goals.
At this event? You will be held accountable to your vision and goals.
The training at this 3-day event will help you get CLEAR on …
- Who you coach and the topics you coach on.
- Successful coaches tend to be coaches who focus on handful of specific problems (say, weight loss, starting a business, finding love, or changing careers) rather than spreading themselves too thinly. What topics are calling to you right now?
- Your offerings and pricing.
- Clarify your right-now offerings (to get clients in the door and make money quickly) as well as your someday-soon offerings (that you can build towards.)
- Your signature coaching style.
- Discover what makes you unique and effective as a coach and how to weave your personality through all of your offerings so that they’re completely un-copy-cat-able.
- Your must-listen stories.
- Identify the true stories that you can tell to motivate clients, engage an online audience, fascinate the media, and make people remember your name.
- Your marketing plan.
- Except we’re not even going to talk about “marketing.” We’re going to talk about connecting, giving, serving, and then inviting people to go deeper with you.
- Your big-vision plan.
- Map out your five, ten or even twenty-year vision for your coaching practice. TED Talk? Bestselling book? TV appearances? The groundwork begins now.
- You’ll also get a mini-session of the future of coaching—innovations, trends, new social media platforms that are primed to take over, and revenue-generating ideas that most people in the industry aren’t even thinking about, yet. (Staying ahead of the curve? So hot.)
Friday, Jan. 27, 2017.
6pm. Welcome reception with sparkling wine, cocktails, and heavy hors d’oeuvres at The Chatham Club.
7pm. Getting clear & focused: how to get the absolute most of your CLEAR COACHES LIVE experience.
7:30-9pm. Training session with Susan Hyatt.
Get some sleep and get ready for a big day, tomorrow!
Saturday, Jan 28, 2017.
9am – 12pm. Training session with Susan Hyatt.
12pm. Catered lunch at The Chatham Club plus time to walk around the neighborhood, stretch your legs, look over your notes, and chat with new friends.
1:30pm – 4pm. Training session with Susan Hyatt.
4:30pm. Outdoor yoga class in the park, walking distance to The Chatham Club—or skip yoga and explore Savannah on your own!
After yoga: make a dinner date with a new friend, retreat back to your hotel room for some quiet time, catch a movie, do some sightseeing, whatever is calling to you.
Sunday, Jan. 29, 2017.
9am. Coffee, tea, light breakfast treats and fresh juice at The Chatham Club.
9am – 12pm. Training session with Susan Hyatt.
Grab your swag bag on your way out the door, swap business cards and social media coordinates with new friends, and spend the rest of your Sunday exploring Savannah… or jet back home in time for dinner with your family!
Your clients are out there… waiting for the miracles that YOU can deliver.
Bring them your best.
Register for CLEAR COACHES LIVE and get geared up for your best year in business, ever.
Higher income (for you). Deeper impact (on your clients). More passion for your coaching career than ever before. It starts here!
See you in Savannah!
Review what people have to say about Susan.
How she helped them transform their life and made them who they are meant to be.
Take it from me: having Susan Hyatt walk into your life, in person or online, makes you one lucky client. And about to get a whole lot luckier.
Hyatt, you are fresh and for real. And what’s more, you’re teaching is meaningful and wise.On stage, your A-league material is as grounding as you are sparkling. Pretty sexy combo, sister.
Life Is Delicious helped me kick start my life back to a happy wonderful place. I am still not all the way through the 7 week class but…oh what a change! I am in day 60 of the 100 day plan I have created for myself.