IN DEMAND is a digital training program to help you create and sell your programs and services online.
What is In Demand?
Have you been
- Where can I find clients?
- How much should I charge?
- How can I make my offer irresistible?
- Do I need to start a blog?
- How do I grow my audience?
- What makes me special anyway?
- How can I find my ‘voice’ as a coach?
- How can I start making serious money?
- How do I run webinars, challenges and other online marketing strategies?
- What about all the tech involved? What database, how do I easily get paid..what about my website and social media?
- Should I run Facebook ads and if so, how do I use them effectively? How do I know they will work?
If those types of questions are on your mind—weighing you down, stressing you out—In Demand is our brand new online program where you can find answers and take real steps build your dream coaching practice.
Cash, confidence, and clarity. If you want more client bookings, more financial security, more confidence in your coaching abilities, and more clarity about what makes you unique and valuable as a coach, you’ll gain a lot from this program.
Participate from anywhere in the world. Internet access required.
Susan Hyatt, Master Certified Life and Business Coach. As seen in: O: The Oprah Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Women’s World, and on national TV.
Why In Demand?
If you want to learn how to build a real, grown-up business—with a consistent income—there are lots of things you can do.
You could enroll in an MBA program. You could read a couple of blog posts written by entrepreneurs that you admire. You could hire a consultant. You could just wing it and figure things out through trial and error.
Why should you consider signing up for In Demand?
Because it’s specifically focused
on the coaching industry.
Coaching is a unique industry with its own unique challenges. You’re not selling cars, cupcakes, clothing, or some other type of tangible product—you’re selling personal transformation. But how do you market an internal, emotional experience like “transformation,” which can look and feel so different from client to client? That’s one of the #1 questions that we discuss in In Demand.
You’ll find guidance that’s specifically tailored to the coaching industry—not generalized business advice that doesn’t really apply to your situation.
Because it’s entertaining and professionally produced.
If a class is super boring, then you’re going to tune out—or fall asleep on your desk—and you won’t get much out of the experience. The training materials that you’ll find inside In Demand are fun, interactive, and professionally produced.
You get insights and training from Susan Hyatt together with her COO Ana Micka. Combined, they bring you over 40 years of marketing experience. A
Each video is less than 15 minutes long. You can watch during your next coffee break and you won’t feel over-saturated with too much information. It’s the type of training that leaves you feeling energized, not exhausted.
Because it works.
We share everything that’s working for us and our clients today. We don’t hold anything back. You get our exact strategies, templates, swipe-files and timelines, webinar slide decks and emails from our own multi-six figure marketing campaigns.
Who it’s for
In Demand is not a “generic” business training program. It is a program for professional coaches and service providers who work in the personal growth industry—and who want to coach or consult part-time or full-time and make serious money doing it.
if you are a
- Career coach
- Fitness coach
- Leadership coach
- Life coach
- Relationship coach
- Sex/intimacy coach
- Weight loss coach
- Women’s empowerment coach
- Writing/creativity coach
- A consultant, educator, facilitator, e-course creator, or public speaker with a strong coaching/personal growth element to your work
Then In Demand is appropriate for you.
Most importantly: If you’re currently coaching people “just for fun” or “just for practice,” and if you’re ready to stop giving away or discounting your time and skills, In Demand is definitely for you.
Not sure if you fit the criteria? Email us at [email protected], describe your career or profession, and we’ll let you know if In Demand is a good fit for you.
Let’s get you in the program!
Participate from anywhere in the world. PLUS get live, professional advice!
- A goldmine of information to help you build a solid, profitable, grown-up coaching business.
- Join us WEEKLY for a live Q&A call with our team. Bring all your marketing questions (or post them in advance) and we will make sure you get the help you need to succeed!