Hey! Welcome to my special section especially for the Press.
Editors, journalists, freelance magazine writers, producers, podcasters, radio hosts…
I’m Susan Hyatt — a Master Certified Life Coach, published author, webTV host and international speaker.
My motto: Life is precious. Go make it delicious.
My mission: To inspire millions of people to go after their goals — fearlessly.
No excuses. No waiting. No someday-ing. No hiding.
My stance: Lectures don’t motivate people (as the mother of two teenagers — I know). But stories do. I tell true stories from my own life. And it’s been… quite a life!
When I appear in the media, my aim is to leave your audience stirred up, excited, and maybe even a little uncomfortable (in a good way). Ready to create new priorities and put goals into motion.
I’m qualified to talk about…
- Weight loss. The kind that is slow, steady and permanent.
- Fitness / exercise mindset. I went from couch potato to disciplined athlete. I’ve helped hundreds of clients do the same.
- Entrepreneurship. I run a multiple-six figure business and many of my clients are business owners, as well.
- Permanent lifestyle / habit change. Changing your thoughts = changing your life.
- Women’s empowerment / confidence. Aka: girl power for grown-ups.
- Self-care / self-love. Aka: treating yourself with extreme dignity and respect.
- Just about anything that’s in the realm of personal growth, transformation, and reaching your full potential.
Need a highly-memorable panelist, commentator, or interview guest?
I’m happy to offer my time and expertise!
Email is the fastest way to reach me: [email protected]
I am always SO grateful for the opportunity to appear in the media and share what I know.
Thank you, in advance, for the opportunity to do what I love.
Can’t wait to connect!
- September 10, 2012 Dreams Have No Age Limit
- August 20, 2012 How to Learn from Failure
- July 30, 2012 Playing Up Your Strengths to Get Ahead in Life
- July 2, 2012 Taking a Big Risk
- June 18, 2012 Kicking the Exercise Rut
- June 4, 2012 Creating Your Own Everyday Luxuries
- April 2, 2012 Vacation
- March 5, 2012 I Don’t Know Syndrome :: Part 1
- March 5, 2012 I Don’t Know Syndrome :: Part 2
- February 20, 2012 Anxiety
- February 6, 2012 Green Smoothie :: Part 1
- February 6, 2012 Green Smoothie :: Part 2
- January 23, 2012 Self Coaching :: Part 1
- January 23, 2012 Self Coaching :: Part 2
- December 27, 2011 New Year’s Resolutions
- December 13, 2011 Making Your Own Holiday
- November 28, 2011 Dysfunctional Family Bingo
- November 14, 2011 Life is Delicious – Couch Potatoes
- October 17, 2011 Creating a Food Journal to Cut Back on Calories
- October 3, 2011 Life is Delicious – Using the Hunger Scale
- March 18, 2008
- January 15, 2015 Get it! in Love It Magazine
- November 14, 2014 Create Your Own Luck: True Love + Double Decade Marriage Wisdom at Modern Married
- Summer 2014 Q & A interview by She Awakens
- July 14, 2014 Entrepreneur Special Sauce: How do I price my services? interview by Nona Jordan
- June 10, 2014 Interviewed for Huffington Post article “19 Truths Successful Women Wish They’d Known 10 Years Ago”
- April 30, 2014 Blog Talk Radio “Catch Good Health” on Why Being a Good Girl is Very Bad
- March 31, 2014 How it All Began: Video Inteview from Alive in Berlin
- March 25, 2014 Gutsy Glorious Entrepreneur Podcast with Lin Eleoff
- March 18, 2014 Having a Hellova Good Time Interview with the Joy Junkie
- February 21, 2014 How She Really Does It with Koren Motekaitis
- January 15, 2014 Unmistakable Creative Podcast: The importance of developing your own belief system
- October 11, 2013 Fitness Inspiration Podcast
- February 5, 2013 Visibility, Credibility and Creating Your Own Luck at Small Business Talent
- May 4, 2012 Bold Living Interview
- Oprah.com Susan Hyatt’s Five-Level Life Improvement Program
- Oprah.com Lucky Quiz
- Lookilulu: Interview with Susan Hyatt : bottom of the page
- September 14, 2011 Shebrand Super Star
- March 31, 2011 Brainstorming with Bill Frank radio show Getting Our Lucky On
- February 23, 2012 Blog Talk Radio The Evil Stepmother Talks to Susan Hyatt: Are You Lucky?
- January 17, 2012 Interview with Kendrick Shope
- December 28, 2009 Bloom Life Design Susan Hyatt Shares Her Story