The BARE method is not a cleanse, a detox, or a diet.
It’s a total lifestyle change built on a foundation of self love and a progression of steps that show you how to move through your day — and feel your feelings — without “needing” the numbing, protective shield that overeating can provide.
Because once you finally drop the shield, you naturally drop the weight.
You can learn this method and teach it to others relatively quickly. Especially if you have the desire to learn and serve.
As a certified BARE method weight loss coach, you will learn:
- How to help women manage their emotions without turning to food.
- How to help women love and respect their bodies, even if they are not currently living at their ideal / natural / goal weight.
- How to help women find sources of pleasure and excitement that are not food-related.
- How to help women expand their entire lives: standing up for what they want, dropping the mask and the shield, living fully aligned and fully expressed.
How to do all of these things… yourself! (Bonus! You get to walk your talk and practice what you preach.)
About the creator of the BARE method.
The BARE method was created by me, Susan Hyatt, a Master Certified Life Coach, published author, co-founder of the highly successful Weight School, and featured in O: The Oprah Magazine.
After going through my own weight loss odyssey, I realized why so many diets and programs had failed in the past: they didn’t address the emotional issues that caused me to overeat in the first place (a huge oversight). And they certainly didn’t address self-love and deep acceptance. Plus, most diets were rigid, unpleasurable and completely unsustainable.
Frustrated by the industry, I decided to do something about it. Many years, coaching sessions, test-runs, refinements and thousands of weight loss success stories later: The BARE method was born.
I’m on a mission to change the entire weight loss industry (because it’s completely crazy, damaging, and another form of violence against women)… one new BARE coach at a time.
The BARE method certification program is ideal for:
- Life coaches who want new skills and tools to help clients get better results.
- Fitness trainers who want to dig deeper into the emotional aspects of weight loss and body transformation.
- Psychologists, counselors, nutritionists, yoga teachers, wellness writers, motivational speakers and personal development workshop leaders, or anyone who is passionate about helping women to change their bodies and upgrade their quality of life.
Upon completing the program, you will have the title of: Certified BARE method weight loss coach
Details & logistics.
The BARE method certification training program includes:
- A 5-day intensive in Savannah, Georgia. Saturday, February 18- Thursday, February 23, 2017. Meals and accommodation at a historic mansion are included. This intensive includes 30 hours of live training in a small group setting [no more than 12 BARE coaches per group].
- 20 hours of independent study at home.
- 20 hours of practice coaching [with materials to guide you along].
- Class overview call on Feb. 16th at 12pm CT.
- 6 one hour live group telecourse calls with Susan on Tuesdays at 12pm, beginning March 7th.
- A private 1-hour consultation with Susan Hyatt, founder of the BARE method, to help kickstart your new coaching practice.
- Pre-written promotional materials, photos and beautiful logos that you can use on your website, blog, social media pages, and e-newsletters to let people know, “I’m a certified BARE coach, now!”
- Pre-written intake forms, worksheets, and feedback / testimonial forms to use with your new coaching clients [all done for you – ready to roll!]
- Your name, website and email address featured in a list of certified BARE coaches on shyatt.com [so that new clients can find you!]
- Plus, you will eligible to be hired for a paid coaching position in Susan Hyatt’s popular telecourse BARE program and referred other weight loss clients.
Total investment: $7,999
Your deposit of $699 is due today to reserve your spot.
The remaining balance may be paid in full, or you may choose a 3 or 6 month payment plan. Your first payment is due 2 weeks from the day you pay your deposit and will be charged to your card automatically.
Your total investment includes everything listed above and more: the five-day intensive including meals and accommodation, independent study materials, e-books, curriculum plans, promotional materials, coaching worksheets, private time with Susan — everything you need to get trained in this weight loss method, build confidence, and start booking clients!
Reserve your spot and pay your deposit of $699 by clicking the link below.
Millions of women are suffering. You can help.
Millions of women are out there right now, suffering, in pain, living in a body that doesn’t feel like home, praying for a coach like you to come along.
You can become a miracle-worker for the clients who need you. The tools you will acquire in the BARE certification program can help.
Nothing feels better than having a life and body that you love — except one thing.Helping other women get that kind of peace, confidence and satisfaction, too. I can’t wait to share the BARE training with you!
Review what people have to say about Susan.
See how she helped them transform their life and made them who they are meant to be.
Take it from me: having Susan Hyatt walk into your life, in person or online, makes you one lucky client. And about to get a whole lot luckier.
Hyatt, you are fresh and for real. And what’s more, you’re teaching is meaningful and wise.On stage, your A-league material is as grounding as you are sparkling. Pretty sexy combo, sister.
Life Is Delicious helped me kick start my life back to a happy wonderful place. I am still not all the way through the 7 week class but…oh what a change! I am in day 60 of the 100 day plan I have created for myself.
Susan Hyatt has done it again! The BARE program ROCKS! Susan’s approach was eye opening and completely different from anything I’ve ever done before. I am loving my body in a whole new way and I feel so much better! This program will change your life!
BARE empowered me to lay down my defenses and starting living my life unafraid and unashamed of who I am, what I want, and what I was called to do in this world. It hasn’t just changed my life, it has changed the lives of everyone I serve and love everyday. Hands down the best decision I ever made.
Susan’s BARE Certification Training is PHENOMENAL. I was drawn to learning more tools for helping humans connect to themselves and love themselves. I have gained solid processes for living in love with my body and walking in soulful joy, digging deep into what matters and all while laughing and rejoicing in the Susan Hyatt aura. Learn to love yourself now, as you are, in order to get the body/health/life you want and be able to share that with your clients like a BADASS.
This work is essential for anyone who wants to lose weight and stop the war against their body. Susan’s program combines life coaching, weight loss tools and ninja moves (with lots of love) to help people uncover why they lose weight and gain it back. Or why they don’t love their body the way it is today. She breaks everything down into doable pieces. Her marketing kit is AMAZING and I would sign up again just for the retreat!
This is unlike anything I’ve ever tried. It’s life changing. I’m honored to be part of this program and changing the world…one person at a time!
I signed up for BARE Coach Training to learn everything I could about the process… What I learned was a whole lot about me first. Every call I have with a client is so uplifting and fulfilling. To hear the “lightbulb moments” that clients have with this process is truly the greatest feeling ever. Thank you Susan Hyatt for creating this Certification. This work needs to be shared with so many women who have struggled far too long with self-violence. Self-love is a far greater place to live!
Where does one begin when thinking about going BARE? Holy moly!!! BARE called to me because it really tackles our society’s deep need to address body & soul love, and starts the conversation at something most people can relate to… our relationship with our bodies. The conversations I’m having with my clients are tough, deep and oh-so-delicious. What has impressed me the most about this certification program (aside from the kick ass retreat) has been the level of organization of the material and just how invested and giving Susan Hyatt is with her time, expertise and passion for this work.
I recommend the Bare certification process to anyone who is looking to change their life starting from the inside out. It’s a fabulous program that digs deep into the soul of who we are, uncovers the things holding us back, and builds a new foundation of authenticity and confidence. Susan Hyatt Bare program has me walking taller, shoulders back, more confident in my own body.
I had a life before BARE And a completely different one after BARE!
I learned to love myself in such a way, that it is impossible not to share it! I embraced myself and made peace with some inner fears letting me feel so free and confident. It feels like magic, to share this knowledge and help other ones to live this way!!
Besides, I am losing weight without dieting! Thank you Susan Hyatt You are grrreat!
I have been a weight coach for some time now and when Susan started offering the BARE series, I was so drawn to it. I knew it was a program that I needed and my clients needed desperately. During the coach training in Savannah, something deep inside of me, changed forever. I began to have a deep knowing that I was worthy, amazing and beautiful without any thought of what my physical body looked like. For someone who felt ashamed of their body since grade school, that is something. Susan, I don’t know if this helps with marketing but had to write some notes here and respond. I am so grateful and already seeing amazing strides in my clients as they learn to love their true selves. THANK YOU!!!