The BARE experience is for you, if…
• You spend a lot of time feeling preoccupied with your body, criticizing your body, feeling not skinny / sexy / toned / fit enough. You don’t want to live like that. You want to feel “at home” in your skin.
• You hate exercising, you never do it, or you force yourself to do it because you’re terrified of getting fat / fatter. You want a new relationship with fitness that feels loving—not violent.
• You eat a lot of meals in your car, hunched over your computer, in front of the TV, or in a frantic rush. You want to learn how to slow down and actually enjoy food again.
• You’re sick of postponing the experiences you really want—vacations, business launches, travel, adventure—until “someday” when you’re skinnier.
• You have friends who constantly whine about their bodies and honestly, it’s getting boring. You wouldn’t mind meeting some new soul-sisters who are committed to moving past all that negative chatter.
• You want to live bravely. You want to create a life that means something. You want to feel powerful and purposeful. You don’t want to feel perpetually distracted by body / food issues. You want to move beyond that. You know it’s possible.