July 19-23, 2017
We check in at 3pm on Wednesday, July 19
We wrap up after breakfast on Sunday, July 23
When it’s happening
July 19-23, 2017
Where You’ll Stay
You’ll stay at a 5 star boutique hotel. Its Located in the trendy, chic Marais neighborhood of Paris. close to all the best attractions.
- 5 days of brainstorming planning, and Life Legacy plotting. Ill Lead discussions on: maximizing your time, delegating and freeing up your schedule, developing new income streams, and clarifying your deeper purpose: your Legacy. Its all about bringing your business to the next Level, whatever that means for you at this time.
- 4 nights accommodation at a gorgeous 5-star hotel with your own private bedroom and bathroom
- 3 meals per day. including remember-forever experiences Like touring Coco ChanePs personal apartment and taking a private boat ride along the Seine. And that’s just the start.
- 2 private business coaching sessions with me-1. session before the retreat and 1 afterward—to discuss anything on your mind in a confdential, I-on, setting.
- A Parisian-themed photo shoot with hair, makeup, and styling included. (You’ll wind up with tons of fabulous new photos for your website and social media profles! Ooh La La
- Guided VIP tours around the city, bringing you to some of the major attractions, Like the Louvre, and also hip. non-touristy spots that locals Love. No Line, Private access. That’s how we roll.
- Airport pick up and drop of and transportation all around the city. You’ll be whisked everywhere Like a queen.
Fly into Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) in Paris. Book a flight that gets you into the airport on Wednesday, July lath. Try to arrive by 3:0o pm. if possible.
You’ll be picked up at the airport and whisked to the hotel, where you can unpack and relax before meeting the rest of the Ladies.
Book a departing flight that Leaves on Sunday. July 23rd. Try to depart at (or after) 12:00 noon.
This price is all-inclusive—your hotel room, all of your meals, coaching, Parisian adventures and activities, the photo shoot—everything is included. All you have to do is show up!
I have space for 8 ladies to join me.
If you’re interested, make your deposit soon. Every single one of my 2o17 retreats have already sold out—and I’m sure this Paris adventure win fiLL up quickly too.
See you in the City of Love! I can’t wait for all the champagne, conversations, brilliant ideas, new friendships, and incredible memories that will be made.
What happens in Paris. stays in your heart forever.
PS. If you have a question about this retreat. please send an email to supporteshyatt.com or send me a private message on Facebook. Thank you!
My Beyonce Refund policy
All of your payments — including your initial deposit — are non-refundable
I call this My Beyoncé Policy. Here’s why:
When you buy a ticket to a Beyoncé concert, and then decide you don’t feel like going, or it’s too far to drive, or you can’t find a babysitter, or whatever… what happens? You don’t go. You stay home. You miss out.
Are you going to write an email to Beyoncé and ask for a refund? Hell no. Beyoncé ain’t refunding your money just
because you decided not to show up, or mismanaged your schedule, or whatever. That was your choice. This may sound like “tough love,” but that’s my policy, too.
Bottom line: respect your time. Respect mine. Say “yes” to the experiences that you really want — and show up. Showing up is so sexy. Beyoncé would approve.